COMPUTER GADGETS SPY GADGETS FUNNY GADGETS CAR GADGETS COOL GADGETS DAILY GADGETS,Computer Gadgets, Spy Gadgets, Funny Gadgets, Car Gadgets, Cool Gadgets, Daily Gadgets News

   
             
Computer Gadgets Spy Gadgets Funny Gadgets Car Gadgets Cool Gadgets Daily Gadgets News  
Flybook has burst on the scene as one of the best innovators in mobile PC design. Their notebooks -- designed in Italy and manufactured in Taiwan -- fuse style and personality with leading technology and impressive quality.

The Flybook VM typifies their ingenuity. It features an Intel Core Duo processor, 3G wireless broadband, and totally unique chassis design

This new LCD-support for laptops is something I wanted for some time. I've got problems all the time adjusting and positioning my laptop screen. I guess the guy who invented it had the same problem like me, but he was a little bit faster. Nice gadget, I wish I had that much flexibility on my laptop.

 

 
 

ADUH fahadia ワンスアポンアタイムがあったとして生まれる子供の準備ができていま

.

   

eXTReMe Tracker