COMPUTER GADGETS SPY GADGETS FUNNY GADGETS CAR GADGETS COOL GADGETS DAILY GADGETS,Computer Gadgets, Spy Gadgets, Funny Gadgets, Car Gadgets, Cool Gadgets, Daily Gadgets News

   
             
Computer Gadgets Spy Gadgets Funny Gadgets Car Gadgets Cool Gadgets Daily Gadgets News  

 Spy Car
The Remote-Controlled Spy Car.
This is the remote control car with a night-vision camera that sends images wirelessly to a remote headset with an eyepiece and LCD, allowing children to see what the car sees in the dark.

As a child, I have always wanted a remote control car that I can guide to some "restricted" areas. Now even I’m not a child anymore I’d buy this for entertainment, to spy some of my mates and to play with it on the streets so that I can stop it right under some pretty girl’s dress and capture the right view.

For technical information and purchasing click Here

 

 

 

 
 
large view "Click image 
 

ADUH fahadia ワンスアポンアタイムがあったとして生まれる子供の準備ができていま

.

   

eXTReMe Tracker